Job ID 1505
GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
GSG Protective Services is looking for Unarmed Security Officers for positions in the Reno / Sparks, NV area.
Unarmed Officer candidates must possess the following:
- Valid NV Guard Permit
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills for the purpose of operating Access Control software
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety, irrelevant of working environment.
- Collaborate with all GSG Protective Services staff
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post.
- Monitor various activities on and around assigned post.
- Practice all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Report activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report. Information needs to include and not be limited to: observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft.
GSG Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide the best workplace to attract and retain the best people. We recognize that a positive work environment, competitive salary, stable benefits and career development are all key components to the well-being of our GSG Team & growth.
Current benefits at GSGPS: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance (GTL), 401K plan, vacation, sick paid time off (STO), employee recognition programs, and training opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Guard Card (Required)
Work Location: On the road