Job ID 1281
GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
GSG Protective Services has Armed Security positions open in the Sacramento, CA area.
Armed candidates must possess the following:
Chemical weapons certification (*can obtain with us*)
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duties will include but not be limited to:
– Being alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety, irrelevant of working environment
– Collaborating with all GSG Protective Services staff, disregarding job title or rank
– Maintaining regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post
– Monitoring various activities on and around assigned post
– Practice all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
– Reporting of activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report (DAR)
Information on (DAR) need to include: observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft
GSG Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide the best workplace to attract and retain the best people. We recognize that a positive work environment, competitive salary, stable benefits and career development are all key components to the well-being of our GSG Team & growth.
Current benefits at GSGPS: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance (GTL), 401K plan, vacation, sick paid time off (STO), employee recognition programs, and training opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Security: 4 years (Preferred)
Guard Card (Required)
Weapons Permit (Required)
Chemical Certification (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location